Friday, September 18, 2009

Beah Presentation

The Ishmael Beah presentation I thought was quite interesting. I was very surprised to find his joking manner when talking about the events that unfolded in his life. Being my first ever actual Author presentation I was intrigued by him quoting lines from the book and explaining them and there true meaning. Another interesting thing was him saying how the translation of words like ball to and air vessle. I found it cool to the fact that he went through so much and had such a vibrant personality. Overall i thought he did a good job at his presentation and that i will probably read his new book when ever it is due to come out.

1 comment:

  1. I was also impressed with how strong his personality came through. To survive and write the memoir is admirable. To maintain poise and personality enough to speak before thousands is amazing.

    ReplyDelete