Friday, April 30, 2010

High School English Teachers

Throughout high school I really didn't have an english teacher i liked. I thought most took their jobs to seriously and just the overall way they ran their class just wasn't good. Also most of the topics that we discussed in class weren't the best choices. One thing that i did enjoy though was reading great american novels, like the great gatsby. I remember my junior year we had to do a research paper on where we want to go to college and why. We were to choose 3 colleges and make the paper the best it could. I had said i wanted to go into the aviation field and chose three schools on the west coast since i was to be moving there. As you can see now, i chose not to go into that field nor go to a school on the west coast, and i'm not going to say i'm glad i didn't but im not disappointed. This class has helped me to become a better writer, and i am going to say that this is the best english class i have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment